9.7.09

On Yahoo! Messenger Display Images

Dear Yahoo!,

It's been a while since I had this problem, and until now it has yet been fixed. I've tried uninstalling, deleting registry information, temporary files, and reinstalling your instant messaging program. Yet, until now, it still won't allow me to change my display image.

Every time I want to change my display image, I have to edit my registry to make it point to the desired display image. I also happen to be one of those people who change display images ever so often. I don't want to be bothered by going through the registry every fucking time just to change a 96 square pixel picture that represents my current mood or whatnot in the said program.

Fix this shit, it's been way too long since the problem began.

tl;dr: Fix your display image update problem.

Sincerely,

Yahoo! Messenger User,
Inggo

No comments: