24.11.08

An Introduction

Dear Reader,

You can call me "Inggo".

You might know me, you might not. Most of "Inggo" accounts in the internet belong to me. I used to blog frequently on different mediums about random stuff. It's been a while since I've blogged about anything, as I've lied low from the internet for quite some time. Where I've been and what I've been doing is probably none of your business, and I'd rather not share. What's important is, I now have a reason to blog, and that is to rant.

The purpose of this blog is to house all my rants—to become an outlet for all the anger, pet peeves, and irritation I experience everyday. If ever you feel like I've offended you from my rants, frankly I don't care. This is an outlet, my outlet, and I'll be using it the way I see fit. I don't even care if anyone reads this. I just need somewhere to rant. This place is as good as any.

So if you're reading this right now, I won't thank you. It's your time you're using, and if you feel like you're wasting it right now, it's your fault, not mine.

I will redesign the layout when I have time. Maybe.

Sincerely,

Ranter Extraordinaire,
Inggo

No comments: