26.12.09

On Globe Prepaid Service

Dear Globe,

For the past couple of weeks, I've done nothing but use my account balance for your SMS. And for the past week, I've lost 30 Php of my balance for no reason at all. I still have 64 free SMS. I would like to know what happened to my 30 Php load. I wouldn't probably complain if my messages actually get through, but I still have to resend my messages over 9000 times before it actually gets sent. And I also happen to actually not receive messages that were apparently sent to me.

I would change service providers if it weren't such a hassle updating everyone of my new number. Or maybe, I should... it's more of a hassle putting up with your crap. Maybe I should sue for damages?

tl;dr: Your service still sucks.

Sincerely,

Still an Angry Globe Prepaid User,
Inggo

No comments: